Iowa at OSU 2024

Even then, there's literally no logical reason to think the Hawks can win this game.
Buckeyes: 38
Hawks: 6
Just keep it competitive is all I'd even ask. It's like Dowling taking on a middle of the pack 2A school at home, no one in their right mind would expect the score to be close, let alone a win. If the game is two scores when it's over the Hawks have done their jobs.

Iowa played the eventual national champion heads up for a decent part of the conference title game last year with literally no offensive production and a QB that could not pass or run. Now, OSU is a different animal because it is more offensive focused, and our D probably isn't as good as last year, but I believe that Iowa has enough talent on both sides of the ball to make this a competitive game. If OSU brings its A game, we lose for sure. But, our A game against their B- game? We got a shot.

I know that OSU has talent but I still don't have a handle on whether they are a good team yet. So I have hope that we can keep it close. And maybe our offense improves some?

Just keep it competitive is all I'd even ask. It's like Dowling taking on a middle of the pack 2A school at home, no one in their right mind would expect the score to be close, let alone a win. If the game is two scores when it's over the Hawks have done their jobs.
This is pretty much where I am at. I work with an Ohio State alum and I told him the other day that my hope is that we keep it somewhat competitive and just don't get blown out like two years ago. Maybe they are looking ahead to Oregon the following week?

Latest posts