****Iowa - Wisky game thread****

Apparently Woody wasnt told that Frank is one of the best bigmen in the nation. Amazing how he even touches the ball this game. Gabe is gonna have to play cuz Frank will eat Woody on both ends. Fouls wont go our way tonight cuz its Wisky. Same ol same ol. They've already shown how its gonna be called.

Wisky enjoying some good home cookin from the stripes in The Vulture's nest tonight. Dekker literally shoved mike out of the way there. Another player ran a moving screen on Woody as he went out to defend the shot.

but Iowa sucks offensively as usual tonight.

Shiate I hate Wisky.

Our only hope is for Wisconsin to think it's over. We are almost better off being down 20 at half than 10.

Hell, even Fran has already conceded the game ... Dickerson? In the first half?

This fvcker is OVER. Pretend it's a non-con and give your subs some memories playing in the Kohl Center, Fran.

The wise thing would be to start watching film on Purdue at half.

This is what happens when a team that can't do anything on offense faces a good defensive team. Most of our offense is getting to the line and they just aren't going to foul us. I don't see how we come close to beating this team, even in Carver.

Looks to me like Iowa is playing tentative and afraid to shoot. Not playing fast confident ball at all.

I can't believe what I'm seeing. They came out and stayed with Wisconsin for the first 90 seconds and then forgot the ball is supposed to go in the hoop. There has been one terrible calls but they would only make a 6 or so point difference in the game so far. That would put us at a whopping 20 pts for the half.

Swing the ball, push the tempo and eventually the refs will have to stop wearing their pathetic badger colored glasses.

Wisky's bending Iowa to their will. Sign of a good team.

Iowa isn't playing poorly because of Iowa. it's because of Wisky.

Reporter chick to Bo, "What do you think enabled such an offensive explosion?"

Easy. Iowa is playing with the physical intensity and effort of junior high girls. Did you not see how easily we strolled around them baseline for that last dunk? I mean, these guys are "supposedly" top25? Pathetic effort and just generally stupid basketball decisions by them in the first half.

We just found a half court offense -- Uthoff launches from mid-court every possession!

Cant be any worse than anything else Iowa has tried.

------Ugh...I despise Bo and there are no limits to my hate

I think it's just jealousy that Wisconsin has him....I'm sure jealous

It would be very unfortunate -- and I mean this sincerely -- if Kaminsky were to land awkwardly on someone's foot and be sidelined for this game and the next.

Latest posts