****Iowa - Wisky game thread****

Just not ready for the Big Time when it matters.....unless the Big Dog has an off night....which I would suspect happened with North Carolina and to a degree OSU at their place. Not that Iowa has some parts....just they will struggle to win against teams that are good playing with a pulse.

rtha_2eggs.jpg

As long as this loss doesn't linger, all this does is hurt our 1 in a million shot at winning the B1G.

I'm just sitting here laughing at how much of a moron Dakich is with his Woodbury comments. He brushed his hand by Kaminsky's face. Kaminsky did a great acting job I'll give him that, but Dakich is saying the Big 10 should suspend Woodbury. What a ******* idiot.

I hope kiminsky sprains an ankle just because Bo still has him in with 3 minutes left up 30.

I almost never think this way, but I agree with you in this case. Having Kaminsky, Decker, etc. in with a 30 point lead and 4 minutes to go is unnecessary, and frankly dumb. Why would you risk injuries to your best players in a game that was decided by halftime? I don't get it.

Latest posts