Iowa will beat WI

Wisconsin looks awfully tough, thought for a while that they would pitch their third consecutive shutout.

BUT...

Rewind to 2004. Wisconsin started out 9-0 and people were talking about national title consideration, forget winning the B1G.

In back to back weeks in November, Bucky falls to Michigan State, then Iowa giving the Hawks the conference title.

A lot can happen between now and early November.

Not sure as I have seen Chryst make a few boneheaded plays but I think Wisky has a slight edge on offensive coaching while both defenses are more even coaching wise.
Tend to agree. I think it is a tough game for Stanley, with the pressure of him coming from the state of Wisconsin. He will have to shake off some demons and rise above it.

Wisconsin looks awfully tough, thought for a while that they would pitch their third consecutive shutout.

BUT...

Rewind to 2004. Wisconsin started out 9-0 and people were talking about national title consideration, forget winning the B1G.

In back to back weeks in November, Bucky falls to Michigan State, then Iowa giving the Hawks the conference title.

Looks like this year's Wisconsin is the team that they thought they had last year.

Looks like this year's Wisconsin is the team that they thought they had last year.
oqsgbhghbubfuilhvkcq.gif

Agree. They look like they could match up with any team in the country. They don't appear to have any glaring weaknesses

Meh, the way it goes in football when lopsided game happen among decent teams....Michigan is not as bad as the score indicates and Wisconsin is not as good as the score indicates

Hall of Fame rant.

Honorable mention goes to former Saints coach Jim Mora who gets bonus points with his facial expressions.

"We didn't do diddly poo out there today"
"Playoffs... PLAYOFFS!?!?...You're talking playoffs?"

His best quote may have been when he addressed the media on why a defensive back was making a slower than expected recovery from an injury.

Mora:. "Hes got a strained oblique muscle, and I would explain to how a strained oblique can affect your performance. But most of you wouldn't understand because most of you don't have them."

Anything can happen in a college game. Anything.
We sure won’t be favored, but let’s not write us off just yet. A lot can happen between now and then.
I say it’s about damn Time to get the Badger-monkey off our back and shock the world!
Go Hawks!

Well...the good news is that we have alot more size than Michigan on the DL. The other good news is that our offense is designed to win the time of possession battle. The bad news is that they have a massive offensive line, Jonathan Taylor and they always win time of possession and wear you the hell out.

Michigan looks like a hot mess on offense though. If they can't run the ball, they are in big trouble...as 2nd and long, and 3rd and long...pressure is in their QB's face almost immediately. Michigan's OL is crap.

I wouldn't bet that Iowa wins in Wisconsin...but we are one of three teams in the B10 that may have a shot at winning there. OSU and MSU would be the other two...MSU because their defense is nasty against the run.

the only game that I ever felt that there was no way Iowa was winning was the Ohio State game two years ago. I feel like that after watching Wisconsin today, I hope that I am wrong again.

Look I stand by what I said Hawk friends. I’m sure @Fryowa will bring this thread to life when the prophecy becomes. And you haters know exactly what to suckle ;) 420 all day every day my dudes football again next weekend!

BUT...

And we have a bye week before we go to Madison.