Iowa will beat WI

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I might be missing out on some intended sarcasm, but we’re 1-6 against Wisconsin this decade.
With a series as tight as this one has been, it has to swing back in our favor eventually, right?....I hope so:(

Mich has been overrated all year. No way Mich is anywhere near a top 10 team. You can't make mistakes against good teams & expect to win. Iowa has to be at full strength & not turn the ball over, they will be in every game this year.

After watching them violate Michigan this morning I’d say it’s probably not happening this year at least

Things can change very fast in football from week to week and regardless of who they play Iowa needs to bring their A game every week (I think we have seen the outcome over the years if they don't)

The major issue I saw with Michigan is they were just not physical on a consistent basis or really at all in the first half. Factor that into being completely out of position numerous times on defense it was really a miracle the score was not worse. If that continues it is going to be very difficult for them to beat anybody in the Big 10

I think it’s time to start questioning the all-mighty Don Brown defense. Michigan’s last 3 games against power 5 opponents, the Wolverines have given up 61 to Ohio St., 41 to Florida! And 35 to Wisconsin. Today their end play was terrible. They couldn’t contain the edge or generate a pass rush. I know their offense is under a lot of scrutiny, but they got a lot of issues all over the place. Michigan is going to struggle to get to 8 wins with just their o-line problems.

This is a Wisconsin thing, but I lost count of how many Michigan LBs and Safeties went to meet a RB in a hole only to get swallowed up in a Badger moshe pit and the back to go scooting down the field. Still, you get two weeks to prepare for Bucky and I thought the Wolverine D would show up.

Not to turn this into another Nate Stanley bashing thread. This is the one game where I don’t trust him. The 3 or 4 throws that you gotta have, can he be money on those throws? Those throws will be the difference in the game.

Stanley is the least of my worries. How about Wiscy's OL, DL, LBs, Taylor, Cephus?

you all can suck them off. You heard it here first(we’ll thread first)

Iowa's OLine as a whole isn't showing much (3rd straight year) And the RBs are not producing explosive plays. So we got that going for us...which is nice.

I'm a 'sex doctor, not an Engli'sh teacher.

MjAxNC1mZjQzZjg2MDNmYWI5NzA5.png