Iowa Will Beat Michigan, Here's Why?

He's an a-hole...don't kid yourself. There is a reason why the SF players hated him after 3-4 years playing for him. They had to spend more time with him and couldn't leave in four years. He's in the perfect situation. Since players turn over every 4-5 years in college, there will never been a "Neidermeyer" moment where his players have had so much hate build up, they kill their own coach.

This game will be the Penn St 2008 game. They are playing Peppers way to much and it will cost them. We know how hard MSU hits and I see them putting him down when Coach tries to use him to much. I don't want any player hurt but will they wear him out to much trying to get him that Heisman? I think so.

Well, I think a Kinnick night game is a little more daunting then playing at Rutgers. I remember what happened to an undefeated and top 3 PSU team coming into Kinnick.
Some of these players were in elementary school then. Don't get your hopes up

Just kidding! Made you look.

Not looking forward to that national primetime game. Iowa's struggling on offense against a crazy good Michigan defense. This so Iowa can showcase their antiquated plodding offense on the national stage in front of high profile recruits. I dunno.

Almost wish this game was hidden and stuck on ESPN2 at 11:00 with Beth Mowins.
Are you kidding? These are the kind of games I love. No one giving the Hawks a chance. Nothing to lose and the Captain will throw caution to the wind...

Are you kidding? These are the kind of games I love. No one giving the Hawks a chance. Nothing to lose and the Captain will throw caution to the wind...

That's right, nothing to lose and everything to gain. The school did not want them. Time to go to blows and be physical. Who the hell can't get up for that if you are playing?

I'm so torn on Michigan. I can't stand Harbaugh and feel he's nothing more than a personality at a school that recruits for itself. That said, he's had results and they are playing incredibly well. Part of me tells me this will continue and another part of me tells me that it'll come crashing back to reality soon (similar to us). That said I've said over and over that this conference year in and year out has one legitimate NC contender and to even be in the talk Michigan has to win their division. That said, they are playing out of their minds and at this point in the season I don't think its far fetched to say that the Big Ten has 2 of the top 4 teams in the nation.
Schools like Michigan will never hit rock bottom until the NCAA levels the field by punishing school for cheating. North Carolina has the most clean cut case of violations ever seen and two years or more have past and nothing. Penn State allowed unspeakable things for years. Shortly after their punishment was received they were pardoned.

This game will be the Penn St 2008 game. They are playing Peppers way to much and it will cost them. We know how hard MSU hits and I see them putting him down when Coach tries to use him to much. I don't want any player hurt but will they wear him out to much trying to get him that Heisman? I think so.

Whether Dr. Peppers plays or not will have minimal impact on the outcome of this game.

I think it's how fast he's gotten those results that kind of confirms to me that he's pretty decent. I don't think one can really argue that at this point. He did it at Stanford and he took the 49'ers to the NFC championship game.

IIRC didnt Jimmy Harbaugh coach against his brother John in the Super Bowl, niners vs ravens???? Harbaugh won at San Diego (the smaller school) and got his resume started there and then made a huge jump to Stanford and did great there and left stanford in great shape, they he worked wonders at the niners and was a fumble away from 2 NFC Champ games in a row, and he made a super bowl.

He may be an ass, he even says he is a little weird as I heard him a couple times on interviews, but he is a winner. I would take a coach like him at iowa as long as they dont cheat.

Iowa will win at least one of three(Wisconsin, Michigan, Nebraska). I would prefer Nebraska, but Wisconsin seems to be the most winnable. As for Michigan, their secondary has 2 pro corners they could literally put 10 men in the box and dare Iowa to beat them. I say challenge their manhood run it a gazillion times and let the Kinnick atmosphere take over. Iowa will likely lose to Michigan, but I do not think they get smoked.

Latest posts