Iowa Will Beat Michigan, Here's Why?

MelroseHawkins

Just kidding! Made you look.

Not looking forward to that national primetime game. Iowa's struggling on offense against a crazy good Michigan defense. This so Iowa can showcase their antiquated plodding offense on the national stage in front of high profile recruits. I dunno.

Almost wish this game was hidden and stuck on ESPN2 at 11:00 with Beth Mowins.

I believe it to be true....KF will keep games with the worst teams in the country close, and the best teams close. There are exceptions of course, I just hope the Michigan isn't one of them.

CJ may not make it through the game without getting hurt. They are going to make him try and pass from a horizontal body position.

I still don't understand the Harbaugh hype. Like why does everyone just assume that this guy is a good football coach? What has he done? Who have they beat? This is a classic emperor has no clothes type of situation.

Just kidding! Made you look.

Not looking forward to that national primetime game. Iowa's struggling on offense against a crazy good Michigan defense. This so Iowa can showcase their antiquated plodding offense on the national stage in front of high profile recruits. I dunno.

Almost wish this game was hidden and stuck on ESPN2 at 11:00 with Beth Mowins.

I don't know about that. I think KF will have the boys fired up (ha!), come out with a bunch of new wrinkles on both sides of the ball (haha!), and play the whole game "foot on the gas, coming right at you!" (hahaha!).

You know what you have to do! Ninja suit, stealth mission, sabotage the ESPN feed!
(non-violently of course, not promoting terrorism big brother!)

Michigan is annihilating every average and below team they face. That should continue with a bye, Illannoy, MSU and Maryland, leading up to Iowa.

Even tho Iowa is also an average to below team, the MichiJims will be ripe for the law of averages / Murphy's law to catch up with them and they will have an off day. The same will be said for the Hawks - to finally have their "on" day. It will turn out to be an instant classic!

The only other possibility for a W would be for derKirkFeravis to make a deal with Satan.

I'm so torn on Michigan. I can't stand Harbaugh and feel he's nothing more than a personality at a school that recruits for itself. That said, he's had results and they are playing incredibly well. Part of me tells me this will continue and another part of me tells me that it'll come crashing back to reality soon (similar to us). That said I've said over and over that this conference year in and year out has one legitimate NC contender and to even be in the talk Michigan has to win their division. That said, they are playing out of their minds and at this point in the season I don't think its far fetched to say that the Big Ten has 2 of the top 4 teams in the nation.

I still don't understand the Harbaugh hype. Like why does everyone just assume that this guy is a good football coach? What has he done? Who have they beat? This is a classic emperor has no clothes type of situation.
You forgot the sarcasm indicator

Here's the thing. Harbaugh is a weird guy and probably an asshole. That burned him in the NFL in year 4 as people were tired of it. Year 4 at Michigan, the players will be gone and new ones in. I don't think I would want to hang out with the guy, but I don't think we stand a chance against them now or in the future

I would take him over Ferentz in a heart beat. I get that the hype is out of proportion to the success, and he seems to flame out at every job he ends up in.....and although Michigan isn't there yet, this might be the year.

2007 Stanford 12 4 8 0 .333 -1.10 6.57
2008 Stanford 12 5 7 0 .417 -0.04 3.79
2009 Stanford 13 8 5 0 .615 10.88 3.42 14 Sun Bowl-L
2010 Stanford 13 12 1 0 .923 21.80 5.03 4 4 Orange Bowl-W
2015 Michigan 13 10 3 0 .769 16.34 4.57 12 12 Citrus Bowl-W
2016 Michigan 6 6 0 0 1.000 44.79 24.79 7 4
O

Here's the thing. Harbaugh is a weird guy and probably an asshole. That burned him in the NFL in year 4 as people were tired of it. Year 4 at Michigan, the players will be gone and new ones in. I don't think I would want to hang out with the guy, but I don't think we stand a chance against them now or in the future

I think your "probably" giving him the benefit of the doubt. Lets replace probably with definitely.

Michigan has played no one outside of Wisconsin. The Wisconsin game was 14-7 in Ann Arbor. The Iowa/Wisconsin outcome should be a good indicator of how the game with Michigan might go.

Yes, Michigan did beat Rutgers by a lot more than us, but a night game at Kinnick is whole different story.

I'm so torn on Michigan. I can't stand Harbaugh and feel he's nothing more than a personality at a school that recruits for itself. That said, he's had results and they are playing incredibly well. Part of me tells me this will continue and another part of me tells me that it'll come crashing back to reality soon (similar to us). That said I've said over and over that this conference year in and year out has one legitimate NC contender and to even be in the talk Michigan has to win their division. That said, they are playing out of their minds and at this point in the season I don't think its far fetched to say that the Big Ten has 2 of the top 4 teams in the nation.

I think it's how fast he's gotten those results that kind of confirms to me that he's pretty decent. I don't think one can really argue that at this point. He did it at Stanford and he took the 49'ers to the NFC championship game.

Michigan has played no one outside of Wisconsin. The Wisconsin game was 14-7 in Ann Arbor. The Iowa/Wisconsin outcome should be a good indicator of how the game with Michigan might go.

Yes, Michigan did beat Rutgers by a lot more than us, but a night game at Kinnick is whole different story.

I hope so. I hope Iowa can right the ship and get things going before then. Iowa has gotten the better of Michigan in the last decade, so ????????

Latest posts