Iowa vs Tennessee Tip is 11:10am Sunday

He also doesn't coach to the talent he has IMO. How is it a Wofford can compete with a Kentucky. When we got smashed by Gonzaga it wasn't a complete talent discrepancy but the score sure felt like it was. This IS the high water mark for a Fran McCaffrey team. Barely make the tourney get a comparable first round foe then when you face a little better opponent absolutely outclassed. And we can't rebound.
Because they had a pg. that is so huge in basketball. We don’t and have never had one under this regime. He’s so much better than Bohannon, it isn’t even funny

Webber with the great point........Tennessee doing to Iowa what Nati wanted to do....making Iowa uncomfortable on the offensive end. Iowa's offense fuels their defense

If you are going to play slow, white guy basketball, at least do it right. We want to play like Tennessee when we should play like Wisconsin.

Ok I know I'm going to get chastized for this but I'm going to go play some Fortnite boys and girls. I'll wait until the women's game comes on. This isn't basketball it's embarrassing.

Latest posts