Iowa vs. NW game thread. **OFFICIAL**

I've never seen anything like that. It was literally like someone flipped a switch, and we were the same exact team I saw play in Evanston. The next player that stops their dribble and lobs a pass over their defender, in the half court, against that mother ******* 1-3-1 zone needs to be removed from the game immediately.

We entered 3 ring circus mode about the 10 minute mark. All 3 guards are playing scared and have no idea what they are doing. NW has 14 more shots than we do and we are shooting 50% from the field. That pretty much sums it up. Shurna has 3 points and they had a 29-7 run.

If we continue to fall behind at the start of the half, we are doomed.....

Like Wisconsin, when they are ahead, it is difficult to come back. They will probably slow things down in an excruciating manner.....

I've never seen anything like that. It was literally like someone flipped a switch, and we were the same exact team I saw play in Evanston. The next player that stops their dribble and lobs a pass over their defender, in the half court, against that mother ******* 1-3-1 zone needs to be removed from the game immediately.

I've seen a lot of different games in the second half, but that was the biggest Jekyll and Hide show I've seen in one half of ball. :confused:

Latest posts