Iowa vs. NW game thread. **OFFICIAL**

White and McCabe need to be in the game until they foul out in the 2nd half.

White, McCabe, BC, Gatens, Marble

We still can't beat the 1-3-1. Guys need to figure out that you have to get the ball to the corners quickly. When you start passing back and forth up top, you're dead.

We still can't beat the 1-3-1. Guys need to figure out that you have to get the ball to the corners quickly. When you start passing back and forth up top, you're dead.
That's tough to do when Oges dribbles once, picks up dribble then commits turnover.

Anyone who holds the ball for more than three seconds in a 1-3-1 should be benched... Plus the refs are being really inconsistent with what is a foul... NW is really bodying our guards when in the zone and getting nothing called then our guy is by them when they shot threes and it is a foul

This thread is hilarious...to recap:1)Yes! We are awesome2) Cmon Hawks keep it together3) We ******* suck4) Game over I cant believe how much we suck, everyone on this team ******* sucksGood times

All we can do is laugh....right?...

Great idea throwing Stubbs in there. Gives up the layup and then doesn't know the situation and can't get a shot off. And are you kidding me that Fran couldn't teach these kids to play against the 1-3-1 after the last match-up. And regarding the officials...the fix is clearly in...NW couldn't have gotten back into this game without their help. Can't say I'm happy about anything from the first half. Wake up...it's senior day...Gatens deserves better than this.

This thread is hilarious...to recap:

1)Yes! We are awesome
2) Cmon Hawks keep it together
3) We ******* suck
4) Game over I cant believe how much we suck, everyone on this team ******* sucks

Good times

Yep, that's how it works.. :)

Awesome, I just noticed that NW scored again before the end of the half. I predict right now we will lose by more than 20. Pathetic effort. And **** that period stain Sobolewski in his no talent, flopping ***.

Great idea throwing Stubbs in there. Gives up the layup and then doesn't know the situation and can't get a shot off. And are you kidding me that Fran couldn't teach these kids to play against the 1-3-1 after the last match-up. And regarding the officials...the fix is clearly in...NW couldn't have gotten back into this game without their help. Can't say I'm happy about anything from the first half. Wake up...it's senior day...Gatens deserves better than this.

They were playing against it fine to start the half. There's only so much teaching he can do. At some point, the players have to start executing. They were for about 10 minutes, unfortunately, NU's final 10 minutes were more impressive than Iowa's first 10.

They were playing against it fine to start the half. There's only so much teaching he can do. At some point, the players have to start executing. They were for about 10 minutes, unfortunately, NU's final 10 minutes were more impressive than Iowa's first 10.
This makes sense.....

Latest posts