Iowa vs. NW game thread. **OFFICIAL**

Gatens is now 3rd team all Big Ten... 1 2 more shots made... IA finishes 9-9 and he's 2nd team Big Team.

All that is left is for the Hawks to get it together and make a run in the B1G Ten Tourney...

all that is left.

I can't believe that Iowa lost to NU.. again?!?!? Who in Evanston, IL besides the football coach Bary Garnett who sold his sold to the devil to beat Iowa and go to Rose Bowl? Who in the BB program did it to???

How can we repeatedly lose to this team over the last few years and they only win 6 other games in the B1G TEN this year (besides Iowa) ?

Having said this, being really ******, and knowing that NU can win in the NCAA, please put them in the NCAA March thing. Who knows maybe they can win a couple.

Free throws at the beginning came back to haunt us. We gotta practice FT's this offseason.

for the game Iowa was 17-22, the 1st half they were 12-17, the total was 77% for the game, also they were 8-13 in the 1st 8 minutes of the game, the last 32 minutses they were 9-9, its not they missed a lot its that they didn't shoot many in the last 32 minutes and 5 in the 2nd half, this time i marked the ft's as they shot them

Last edited:
This is what I don't understand. I don't blame Matt but you have to demand the ball in that situation.

I'm not gonna lie I need to rewatch the play again but IIRC JO beat Matt to the open spot. If Matt runs over there we never get that good look. Transition situation like that it is all about getting open. The way we ran the half court offense tonight I would take the JO shot anytime.

I'm not gonna lie I need to rewatch the play again but IIRC JO beat Matt to the open spot. If Matt runs over there we never get that good look. Transition situation like that it is all about getting open. The way we ran the half court offense tonight I would take the JO shot anytime.
That is how I see it.....

It was a good shot to take, hesitate and the game is over with no chance to tie or win.....

Latest posts