Iowa vs Indiana live updates

Powless gets in deep and Lofthouse almost spins and gets his own 2 but no points. Powless right back in on a single and finishes this time 2-0 Powless.

Luke in deep on a single near the edge and pulls him back on and gets the 2! 3-2 with 12 seconds left and they go back to the middle. Luke rides him out and leads after 1.

Luke right back in and gets another takedown and looking really good! Powless appears to be a little tired now. Lofthouse lets him loose with 1 minute left.

Luke keeping the pressure on him here. Powless gets in on a leg but Luke buries his head for the stalemate. Luke gets the single in the air but time runs out. Luke leads 6-3 after 2.

Powless starts the 3rd period down.

Powless is right out to make it 6-4 but Luke right back in on the single again and elevates it. There is the takedown right at the edge of the mat to make it 8-4!

Bring on sonny yohn

...or logan brown

...or biondo

....tough stretch here and lofthouse looks like hes ready to step up to the challenge

I'm not a wrestling guru. Why cut him at that point? To me a major seems out of reach, is there another reason?

He was dominating him on his feet and no reason to get himself in trouble on the mat where he isn't as strong. That and get another takedown to give Powless something to think about! :)

Nothing pisses me off more than people leaving before the end of a wrestling meet. It's f*cking disrespectful to the wrestlers on the mat at the end.

Blake gets taken down again to his back this time. Acala gets 2 nearfall and leads 6-2 after the 1st.

Rasing will start the 2nd period on the bottom.

Raising is terrible I thought after watching him last year he could compete forAA this year. I don't even see him making the tourney.

Latest posts