Iowa vs Indiana live updates

Rasing gets his escape and needs to get it going from his feet now. He is good when he pulls the trigger but he isn't wrestling real confident right now.

Blake in deep now and gets the takedown! 6-5 Acala and Blake has him flattened out on the mat. Riding time is long gone now.

Raising is terrible I thought after watching him last year he could compete forAA this year. I don't even see him making the tourney.

Let's not over react now. Blake is still a good wrestler and I would be shocked if he doesn't qualify.

Blake in on a single but can't finish. He is keeping some pressure on him and needs to pick it up. Acala is backing up all over the place! Blood time for Acala now...

Back to action with 1:08 left in the match. Rasing needs a takedown here!

Rasing in on another shot but still can't finish and Acala backing off again.

Acala warned for stalling with 20 seconds left but should have been a couple times by now. The match will end 6-5 Acala winning. 35-6 Hawks is your final score.

Thanks to everyone who followed along. We will get the press conference up on the net in a little while after it happens.

Raising is wrestling a lot better than he was at the beginning of the season though but just can't turn the corner and beat ranked guys.

Good win for LL on the flip side.

Thanks for the play by play. I'm trying to get back home to NW IA but been stranded by bad weather in Waco, TX for 5 days. Ever been to Waco? 5 days here is 5 days too long! Watching this on my laptop has been my only fun all day!!

Latest posts