Iowa vs Illinois game thread

ok, now I want Cook 2 stay!

I’d like him to stay, too ... as long as he does what he did tonight. Dunk.
Unfortunately, if you heard Macaffery’s post game ... “We got Tyler going inside (that’s good Coach) He goes outside. He likes to be out there and we let him go... “
uh, that’s VERY BAD, Coach!:eek:

Your the f-ing Coach! It doesn’t matter what he likes, especially when he’s really bad at it! Your job is to have him do what he is good at because that helps your team win.:mad:

If he comes back, he will continue to be the most misused 4 in Iowa basketball history. Thts bad coaching.o_O

Unfortunately, if you heard Macaffery’s post game ... “We got Tyler going inside (that’s good Coach) He goes outside. He likes to be out there and we let him go... “

Your the f-ing Coach! It doesn’t matter what he likes, especially when he’s really bad at it! Your job is to have him do what he is good at because that helps your team win.:mad:

If he comes back, he will continue to be the most misused 4 in Iowa basketball history. Thts bad coaching.o_O

It would b ok, if he'd set a screen then break to the hoop

i wonder if anyone would ask Underwood or Giorgi Giggleovanich:

"How do you feel that as a white european, literally Gieorgi -- a white european, are taking a basketball scholarship away from an african-American student/athlete possibly from the State of Illinois?"

Fant . . . skips the post-season

Cook . . . brings it this post-season

One will get drafted, one won't . . . life's not fair
Freud, myth #3, life needs to be fair to me and others should spend their time telling me how amazing I am.

The sooner one can eradicate it, the more pleasant life becomes.

i wonder if anyone would ask Underwood or Giorgi Giggleovanich:

"How do you feel that as a white european, literally Gieorgi -- a white european, are taking a basketball scholarship away from an african-American student/athlete possibly from the State of Illinois?"
Illinois plays down in Little Egypt, lots of white players down there who are losing out too.

How else is he supposed to use him? All he can do is dunk

Illinois players and fans belong at the bottom.
Craptastic ILL cheerleader bimbo mom got into the Iowa section with too much alcohol.

Her fake boobs were very firm.
Enjoying some bankrupt deep dish pizza celebrating that piss pounding.
Go Hawks!

Latest posts