Iowa vs Arizona Game Thread

This sums it up

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA]YouTube - Dumb and Dumber 'There's a Chance'[/ame]

It looked like your ground game was working better than your passing, but I'm not sure if you have the time to rely on the ground game to close this kind of deficit.

Really? There are usually a fair number of Iowa fans on CF during their games. He's not said a single thing that's untrue so far. I'm not going to jump on a guy who's saying pretty much EXACTLY what the rest of you are saying.

Don't ***** at me, I haven't said one negative thing about the hawks tonight. I've been standing up for stanzi all night.

Really? There are usually a fair number of Iowa fans on CF during their games. He's not said a single thing that's untrue so far. I'm not going to jump on a guy who's saying pretty much EXACTLY what the rest of you are saying.
Thanks. I actually feel I've been a lot less negative than some of the actual hawk fans.

It looked like your ground game was working better than your passing, but I'm not sure if you have the time to rely on the ground game to close this kind of deficit.

"He's not said a single thing that's untrue so far. I'm not going to jump on a guy who's saying pretty much EXACTLY what the rest of you are saying"

Hey TM3308, you sure about that one? I watched the whole half both online and on tv once ESPN put it on, and there is absolutely no way our running game was working better than our passing game.

This is a better place to discuss the Iowa game, so I'm here.

Okay, the thread is yours. Please give us your breakdown of the first half Mr. All Knowing Of Everthing Football! All you have said thus far is that we need work on our kick off coverage and that our defense is not playing very good. Very obvious observations no less and both derogatory, even though we all see it. How bout just monitor the thread to see what we are discussing. You are here to antagonize with little jabs here and there hoping for a big meltdown! You can try to play it down all you want, but I know your true intentions of being here. And no, you would not be commenting if the game results were opposite right now!

And I am not angry at anyone or taking any frustrations I have for this game out on anyone. I am just calling a spade a spade!!!

"He's not said a single thing that's untrue so far. I'm not going to jump on a guy who's saying pretty much EXACTLY what the rest of you are saying"

Hey TM3308, you sure about that one? I watched the whole half both online and on tv once ESPN put it on, and there is absolutely no way our running game was working better than our passing game.
Hampton has been averaging 4 yards a rush, with Stanzi having thrown a pick 6 and a couple more near INTs. Your passing has produced more yards, but your running game hasn't hurt you yet.

Come on......I give you a chance and this is what you come up with. Stanzi has thrown for 170 yards and Iowa has rushed for 71 yards. Which one is working better? I do agree with you that there is not enough time to rely on any type of rushing game.

Hampton has been averaging 4 yards a rush, with Stanzi having thrown a pick 6 and a couple more near INTs. Your passing has produced more yards, but your running game hasn't hurt you yet.

but he's played 1/2 of the game; what's robinson averaging? The INT was NOT stanzi's fault, and the receivers aren't catching anything.

If you would have saw the first series before you saw the score of the game on the bottom line & trolled over here, you would have seen that we aren't going to pound the ball on them.

Come on......I give you a chance and this is what you come up with. Stanzi has thrown for 170 yards and Iowa has rushed for 71 yards. Which one is working better? I do agree with you that there is not enough time to rely on any type of rushing game.
The passing has been productive but inconsistent. You have to hope Stanzi has a clean second half to put you back in it.

Latest posts