Iowa vs Arizona Game Thread

Well seriously though.......could you be any more Captain Obvious? I mean it's almost an antagonistic manner. Are you trying to be an antagonist???
I haven't said anything that someone else here hasn't said as well. I'll wait here while you call them out on it too.

I haven't said anything that someone else here hasn't said as well. I'll wait here while you call them out on it too.

It would be like me coming on to your board during your game today and say something like wow, your team sucks. Your coaches will have to work on that! You are simply here to antagonize, nothing more, nothing less. Because you sure as s*&t aren't adding anything of substance to the thread!

It would be like me coming on to your board during your game today and say something like wow, you team sucks. Your coaches will have to work on that! You are simply here to antagonize, nothing more, nothing less. Because you sure as s*&t aren't adding anything of substance to the thread!

First, if you did go to our board and say we sucked, you would be right, just as nothing I've said has been inaccurate.

Second, I would say I'm being a lot less antagonistic than some of your fellow fans who have already declared the game to be over and that you have lost.

If I see something positive that your team does to discuss, I'll do that. There's not much to work with right now.

First, if you did go to our board and say we sucked, you would be right, just as nothing I've said has been inaccurate.

Second, I would say I'm being a lot less antagonistic than some of your fellow fans who have already declared the game to be over and that you have lost.

If I see something positive that your team does to discuss, I'll do that. There's not much to work with right now.

Has Austin Arnaud's torn labia healed yet?

We've f'd him up pretty hard the last few years.

Latest posts