Iowa vs Arizona Game Thread

First, if you did go to our board and say we sucked, you would be right, just as nothing I've said has been inaccurate.

Second, I would say I'm being a lot less antagonistic than some of your fellow fans who have already declared the game to be over and that you have lost.

If I see something positive that your team does to discuss, I'll do that. There's not much to work with right now.

Again.....a passive-aggressive-antagonistic comment! And I wouldn't go on your board. I have no desire what-so-ever or any reason what-so-ever to be there! But that's just me.

Again.....a passive-aggressive-antagonistic comment! And I wouldn't go on your board. I have no desire what-so-ever or any reason what-so-ever to be there! But that's just me.
Okay. I have a desire to watch and discuss this game, and the ISU boards are not a good place to do it.

If your team was winning, I'd be commenting on and complimenting their play. They're not, so I'm not. I'm not sure what else you expect.

Any particular reason why were greifing the ISU guy who really hasn't said anything thats not true about this game?

Dont see why its really fair to take our collective anger out on him when its really true that we could not of sucked worse if we tried this first half.

The Hawkeye body has a lot of self-inflicted wounds right now. Just awful how they're doing everything they can to give the game away.

Okay. I have a desire to watch and discuss this game, and the ISU boards are not a good place to do it.

If your team was winning, I'd be commenting on and complimenting their play. They're not, so I'm not. I'm not sure what else you expect.

If your team was winning, we still wouldn't give a sh$t.

Last edited:

dude, get a life and go to your own board.

Okay, let's just get into the locker room, make our adjustments, and come out to kick some a** in the second half! We've come out of holes this big before, time to see if we still have that clutch magic! LET'S GO HAWKS!!!!!

Go to the Az board to discuss the game then.

Even if he is just trying to be a jerk by posting here, who's the bigger idiot: him, or the people responding to him?

Yeah

Heh, bet norm is pounding the morphine injection button like crazy.

Leave the guy alone, he's not trolling or anything.

Cause he's an ISU guy on a UI board.

Really? There are usually a fair number of Iowa fans on CF during their games. He's not said a single thing that's untrue so far. I'm not going to jump on a guy who's saying pretty much EXACTLY what the rest of you are saying.

Latest posts