Iowa v Xavier Official Game Thread

Guys, stop lowering yourself to our cyclone levels and complaining about the refs. You're better then that. Hope you guys can pull it out though.

I would tell the Battle for Atlantis to **** themselves and don't EVER invite Iowa back because this is an absolute travesty.

ok, two point game, come oh Hawks. With those last couple calls made it feel worse. Win this sucker.

Honestly folks at one point in the 2nd half fouls were Xavier 10, Iowa 4, so things always even themselves out. We just need to help ourselves and knock down some shots, when pressing need to get our foot on the sideline and force the offensive player back to the middle. We let teams drive right past us on the sideline, then we are broken down defensively and hard to recover from that.

I normally say little about refs, but this is pretty bad. There have been two horrible calls at Iowa's offensive end and they should have shot FT's and had a god damn lead.

It is pathetic that I am complaining about the refs, but as someone mentioned earlier, this is about as bad as the UNI game.

Latest posts