Iowa v Xavier Official Game Thread

These refs blow. They have taken the game out of Iowa's hands. Iowa has no chance to win when they get mugged and no call or get called for ticky tack fouls on the perimeter. I sincerely hope they each get caught with illegal substances or young boys in their rooms. They are an embarrassment.

Honestly folks at one point in the 2nd half fouls were Xavier 10, Iowa 4, so things always even themselves out. We just need to help ourselves and knock down some shots, when pressing need to get our foot on the sideline and force the offensive player back to the middle. We let teams drive right past us on the sideline, then we are broken down defensively and hard to recover from that.

It is basketball you see what 35 to 50 calls a game some bad, some good it happens in every game. I've learned to not care about it, because I'm willing to bet there is a foul every time down the court.

These refs blow. They have taken the game out of Iowa's hands. Iowa has no chance to win when they get mugged and no call or get called for ticky tack fouls on the perimeter. I sincerely hope they each get caught with illegal substances or young boys in their rooms. They are an embarrassment.
LOL

Just can't get over the hump. Battle back to within 1 a 1000 times, then fall back. Frustrating that Iowa expends so much energy just to fall short. Oh the missed opportunities (and shots ... and free throws)

Latest posts