Iowa v Nebraska Game Thread

On that shot of the press box, anyone else notice the frustrated WTF look on Phil Parker's face?

Exactly what I was thinking. I literally yelled at the TV - "Are you guys even TRYING to win the game?" Let's just hand off time after time after time because we're afraid to do anything else. But got knews for you Greg Davis - the running game isn't working, either. You've got to try SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

We can't win if Weisman is running. We need the ball in JVB's hands.

...and Nub eats the rest of the clock to end the game on a kick that gives them a 9 pt lead with 1 minute to go.

Look at the bright side we are 6 min from a new qb.

The QB is not the problem if we have this clown as a OC next year it won't matter who the QB they will all look like this, especially with the WR that can't catch anything at all.

What a complete joke, every year, I always think if the coaches didn't screw up what might have been, each year these kids bust their butts for the coaches to make horrible calls

@ESPN BigTen Iowa's defense deserves better -- today and all season. Hawkeyes must be setting a record for takeaways wasted. What a joke. #NEBvsIOWA

What a loser. Ferentz is a loser. A guttless loser. A very rich, guttless loser. Good thing they played for the wind in the 4th quarter. They took advantage of it on that last drive.

Here we go, last drive of the season. Buckle your seat belts. Or get the barf bags out. Eithe way, this should be it.

Latest posts