Iowa v Nebraska Game Thread

23rd birthday today. He has a lot of years to sit and think about what a failure he is. So will every body else in Iowa. If he were smart, he'd move to Alaska and change his name. Tails of his fail will spread far and wide.

What was your pass completion rate in kindergarten last year?

That song rocks pretty hard, Jack, but overall they are not real fun to listen to. Just my opinion. :cool:

Pay no attention to fcas. He's the last of the die-hard ferrets koolaid drinkers. Dude has his head stuffed very far up his own azz.
Actually I would like to see him retire. I just think some of the personal attacks go too far.

Then you should probably find something else to do this afternoon, 'cause a lot of us need to unload some frustration after this joke of a season, and much of it will involve flaming ferentz (deservedly so)

All we need is a boatload of five star recruits. I am certain Kirk is glad this season is over. Soon Rutgers will be getting the recruits we need...

Then you should probably find something else to do this afternoon, 'cause a lot of us need to unload some frustration after this joke of a season, and much of it will involve flaming ferentz (deservedly so)
No, this is getting to be pretty entertaining.

Ferrets... Kurt.... some of you guys are just brilliant.

That song rocks pretty hard, Jack, but overall they are not real fun to listen to. Just my opinion. :cool:

My son's Criminal Investigation teacher is a real time police officer and loves the Dropkick Murphys. He even was security for their concert in DM a short while ago......

Never have seen them, but I like their East Coast Tough Guy Look......

:)

That last offensive possession was the most disgusting thing I've seen. It's also shocking that not a single adjustment was made to block Martin the entire 2nd half as well.

Hopefully the bball team can turn the corner this year and cheer up everyone.. I do think going forward if the football team can stay healthy there is quite a bit of young talent there. I especially saw Garmon getting better the last couple of games he played in, and Krieger Coble looks like he's going to be special. Depth definitely killed the Hawks this year, but that happens w/ young teams especially when it's in conjunction with how the Hawks are successful/built up.

Agreed. Ferentz apologists need to lay low for a while. The time to vent on this "dog crap" team/season/coaching staff is long over due.

Latest posts