Iowa v Nebraska Game Thread

What a horrible play call!! Not only you fail to convert but the clock continues to run. Only 8 more minutes to put this season to sleep. Speaking of which, its 5 am here and i need some.

wow....lol, how do you defend that playcalling? You are basically saying we have no faith in our offensive line to protect JVB, and no faith that JVB can make any kind of play. Which, coincidentally, is true. Perfect ending to that series....it shows this staff feels like we have no talent on offense. That kind of playcalling is why the culture of this program is where it is.

I was going to type something after that last drive but I don't know what to say. It has left me speechless... or typeless.

Vandy is 10 of 22 for 86 yards. . Neby just playing the run.

Greg - wake up, push that plate of turkey away and use your head !

Tick..tick..tick..tick..tick... If.....IF we get the ball back, our offense...even with the wind....won't be able to move it to score with anything less than 4 minutes.

good god... it's like we're not even trying to win the game.

Davis must go

Exactly what I was thinking. I literally yelled at the TV - "Are you guys even TRYING to win the game?" Let's just hand off time after time after time because we're afraid to do anything else. But got knews for you Greg Davis - the running game isn't working, either. You've got to try SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

Latest posts