Iowa v Bye-Week Game Day Thread

Not sure what convinces you we won't beat Nebby. They haven't been looking all too good lately. Also, the injury bug has hit them.

They have had more success controlling the LOS against MSU than we did. If not for a 4th turnover in 1 half, they would be within a score of MSU.

Now if we are +4 in the turnover battle I expect the hawks to win but I doubt we are and Lincoln is a tough place to play.

Why should I think we will win?

They have had more success controlling the LOS against MSU than we did. If not for a 4th turnover in 1 half, they would be within a score of MSU.

Now if we are +4 in the turnover battle I expect the hawks to win but I doubt we are and Lincoln is a tough place to play.

Why should I think we will win?

Personally, over the recent weeks, I don't feel that they have been playing their best ball. Not just going off the MSU game. I think we match up well against them. In no way do I expect them to give us 4 TOs, I would gladly take them though. I think our D can bend don't break their offense and our offense can put up just enough with our WRs starting to play their best football this season. Nebby is good, just curious what made you feel confident. It will not be an easy game and Nebby could do as you say, but I think these Hawks end on a high note heading into bowl season.
Also they are only scoring around 23 points per game over the last 3 games

Last edited:
'braska turns it over 5 times. MSU punt and kills it inside the 1. 'ska fumbles on the first play, MSU recovers on the 4. TD on next play.

Personally, over the recent weeks, I don't feel that they have been playing their best ball. Not just going off the MSU game. I think we match up well against them. In no way do I expect them to give us 4 TOs, I would gladly take them though. I think our D can bend don't break their offense and our offense can put up just enough with our WRs starting to play their best football this season. Nebby is good, just curious what made you feel confident. It will not be an easy game and Nebby could do as you say, but I think these Hawks end on a high note heading into bowl season.
Also they are only scoring around 23 points per game over the last 3 games

I'd gladly be wrong and might feel different if this game was at home but Lincoln is a tough place to play and I think the huskers are riding the momentum of the hail marry.

If they lose that game it may be a team with a different mindset.

Michigan is the dumbest team in the conference. Dumb coach, dumb players. They will have to make a change. Seriously, Brady Hoke coaching at Michigan? I know we all thought that was a good hire, but seriously that is supposed to be a marquis program. No way Brady Hoke gets hired to coach USC, Florida, Texas, or other elite programs. Michigan will NEVER get back to elite status unless they start acting like an elite program, and a big part of that is coaching salary, etc.

I've mostly been watching the MSU Nebby game but flipped over to the mich game during commercial and I've seen 4 of gardeners throws that hit the NW defender in the hands but was dropped.

Michigan is the dumbest team in the conference. Dumb coach, dumb players. They will have to make a change. Seriously, Brady Hoke coaching at Michigan? I know we all thought that was a good hire, but seriously that is supposed to be a marquis program. No way Brady Hoke gets hired to coach USC, Florida, Texas, or other elite programs. Michigan will NEVER get back to elite status unless they start acting like an elite program, and a big part of that is coaching salary, etc.
Am I supposed to care about this?

Latest posts