Iowa v Bye-Week Game Day Thread

does Stoops need to be concerned about his job at this point? they've underachieved down there the last 4 years or so.

prediction: Rhoads spends too much time writing next "I'm so proud" speech and fails to make any adjustments in the second half. OU rolls easily as ISU implodes. Rhoads still gives speech because he wasn't paying attention to the game, only thinking about epic Youtube viral video of game winning speech.

Indiana has some games where they really move the ball and put up some points. But in the games I've seen, they also shoot themselves in the foot often. Some bad coaching.

OU 34 - ISU 10.

Clowns getting their butts kicked all over the field and still a lot of time left.

34-10 Sooners. Last two TDs were simple runs of 62 and 56 yards.

ex_titanic.jpg

34-10 Sooners. Last two TDs were runs right up the gut of 62 and 56 yards.

Hey - careful.

Don't be watching too much of that until we know the long term effects.

Watching too much of some things has been known to cause decreased brain function in lab rats, etc.

Putting Iowa State football into that category isn't too much of a stretch, really.

Ah man, someone rushed the field and they didn't show it. Had to look at Woads' giant head.

prediction: Rhoads spends too much time writing next "I'm so proud" speech and fails to make any adjustments in the second half. OU rolls easily as ISU implodes. Rhoads still gives speech because he wasn't paying attention to the game, only thinking about epic Youtube viral video of game winning speech.

so far my prediction is correct!