Iowa v Bye-Week Game Day Thread

41 - 10. Run to the outside.

The ISU faithful have taken to bashing the field condition and also discussing how it's stupid that Stoops continues to try and score.

Hey - careful.

Don't be watching too much of that until we know the long term effects.

Watching too much of some things has been known to cause decreased brain function in lab rats, etc.

Putting Iowa State football into that category isn't too much of a stretch, really.

Appreciate your concern. I'm playing it safe, just checking the progress online. Wouldn't want to get any on me.
wink.png

Congrats Clowns:

@OU_Football: #Sooners now have the most rushing rushing yards in any game during the Stoops era - 391!

prediction: Rhoads spends too much time writing next "I'm so proud" speech and fails to make any adjustments in the second half. OU rolls easily as ISU implodes. Rhoads still gives speech because he wasn't paying attention to the game, only thinking about epic Youtube viral video of game winning speech.
Nailed it.

Can OSU's D suck any worse today.
They flat out do not belong in the national championship game with that kind of D.

If we can stop Abdullah without safety run support, we can stop nebby. Not an easy task though. God I hope we win that game.

Not sure what convinces you we won't beat Nebby. They haven't been looking all too good lately. Also, the injury bug has hit them.

Well, Nebraska may still win this one. They have moved the ball really well today, but they are making dumb turnovers. If MSU was better than Nebraska, they would have more points than they do. The 5 yards per rushing attempt by Nebraska is impressive.
As for us, I doubt Nebraska will gift us four turnovers. That young but athletic Nebraska defense is clearly improving. How do we score points? We never seem to score much against them and once again, Iowa has a bad scoring offense. I don't see any way we beat them. They have more talent.