Iowa State hires Mark Mangino as Offensive Coordinator

In related news, Hickory Park announced today that they are expanding their seating based on expectations of significant revenue growth this year.

This is a solid hire for Iowa State.

The restaurants in Ames are............bah, never mind.

WILL COACH FOR HAM

images

Seriously, good hire for the Clones.

Mangino has been known to take the raw ingredients, artfully season them, creatively mold them together, and skillfull get his offenses operating at a high level. He also does the same thing to make "cake" every day. What ISU has failed to tell him is that he'll be using "dogcrap" as his main ingredient per the Iowa State University Docrine.

He's said at the hiring announcement press conference (why was this necessary) he wants to have them playing in a December 20th or earlier bowl within 3 years. Any later and it interrupts his Turkey preparation for Christmas and New Years.

This is a solid hire for Iowa State.

The restaurants in Ames are............bah, never mind.

This hire could have mixed results for the restaurants of Ames. Those that charge by the dish should see increased revenues. Buffets might as well close down now before the damage is done.

Saw this on Twitter:
"When I saw that Mark Mangino was trending I assumed that he had died."

This hire could have mixed results for the restaurants of Ames. Those that charge by the dish should see increased revenues. Buffets might as well close down now before the damage is done.

I haven't been to Ames in well over a decade, but my recollection was that even the womenfolk could ruin a buffet financially. Are there any buffets in town?

I haven't been to Ames in well over a decade, but my recollection was that even the womenfolk could ruin a buffet financially. Are there any buffets in town?
I haven't been there in years, but I am assuming they have a full selection of fine dining establishments whether it be Applebees, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, or perhaps even a TGIF. I'd guess they have a Hu Hots and a Pizza Ranch that are about to see a drastic hit to their profit margins.

Latest posts