Iowa State hires Mark Mangino as Offensive Coordinator

It is sad really, the man needs to lose weight.

Yeah, it is. The guy prolly eats 3x the calories of a normal person and will cost some insurance company or Uncle Sugar mid 6 figures to treat his diabetes and heart disease. But let's not forget, he is a victim. How is it fair that McDonald's puts out so many delicious products? Is Long John Silver's partially responsible by not using the healthiest oil possible in which to fry its fish? Why can buffets put so many tempting items in their hot food holders and expect these poor people to exercise self restraint? Either way, he is a good role model for young men and will help them stay in top physical condition.

I find that hard to believe :p

Does not surprise me at all that a Clown would find it hard to believe there are women weighing less than 120 pounds. Did you realize there are even a lot of women who weigh less than 200 pounds?

637343_web_10-20-Bacon-Expo-2.jpg

He's already lost over 120 pounds.

If I'm Jammie Polly, Imma letting the Pork Producers know that when they're looking to make BLTs at their next football tailgate, that's not a big tomato standing down thar on the sidelines of Jack Trice.

s-MARK-MANGINO-large.jpg

If I'm Rhoads I'm requiring lapband surgery or something. They need to help the guy get healthy. Although, come on, how much stress can there be at ISU? With a fan base just hoping for a "Granny Smith Apple Bowl"...it can't be that stressful. They can have a successful 3-9 season with a couple of close losses to Iowa and Texas. That will give their fan base just enough, "we got screwed, or our schedule is the toughest in America" fodder to keep them delusional over the cold winter.

If I'm Rhoads I'm requiring lapband surgery or something. They need to help the guy get healthy. Although, come on, how much stress can there be at ISU? With a fan base just hoping for a "Granny Smith Apple Bowl"...it can't be that stressful. They can have a successful 3-9 season with a couple of close losses to Iowa and Texas. That will give their fan base just enough, "we got screwed, or our schedule is the toughest in America" fodder to keep them delusional over the cold winter.

ISU = two game win streak
Bama=2 game lose streak
Momentum. Pwoud.

World-beaters there.

Exactly, it doesn't show up on the scoreboard but the clowns are circling their enemies. Closing in that beautiful and historic stadium (2004 Big 12 North Co-Champions, folks. Can't deny the banners....well banner), somehow landing such an in demand and relevant offensive coordinator. Everyone wanted that guy, but you don't say no to ISU. A head coach that had a winning season in 2009, that's a resume that stands up to any coach. Finally, its all lead by Mr. Jamie Pollard. A humble man who gets the finest coaches in the land to lead his first class programs. Never has that man made things about himself or embarrassed the entire program with ridiculous bravado in the form of tweets or billboards. Good time to be a clown fan folks.

What was Rhoads' pitch to Mangino, "Let's see, on offense, we have Lazard coming in as a freshman, then we have . . . Lazard coming in as a freshman. . .and, oh yeah, we have Lazard coming in as a freshman. . ., and did I mention that we have Lazard coming in as a freshman?"

Latest posts