Iowa State hires Mark Mangino as Offensive Coordinator

we just need this guy in the visitng locker room now.

1058380.jpg

Interesting hire. Probably good hire for them. Maybe Fran and Mangi can take a anger management class together.

Former National Coach of the Year at KU and Orange Bowl champion is a very solid resume. Solid hire to get the "O" going.

Welp. He only had a winning record against one other Big12 team. That team you asked? ISU of course.

Anyone that throws out the resume to make it look like a homerun, remember the Lickliter.

Former National Coach of the Year at KU and Orange Bowl champion is a very solid resume. Solid hire to get the "O" going.

If I'm not mistaken, we have a Former National Coach of the Year and Orange Bowl champion and speaking objectively, I wouldn't want the guy anywhere near my team's offense.

was there not a thread on this website a month or so ago surmising or 'what-ifing' mangino was hired as their OC? i'm sure of it, but can't find it. anyway, whoever started that thread - wow.

It must be a jolly time at Cyclone Fanatic. Some were ok with it awhile back but some were hating on the idea. I have a feeling all is perfect with all of them now with the hire and the inevitable national championship to come.

This picture makes me has a sad. You could have clothed hundreds of Ethiopian children with the fabric that went into that suit.

Yes, you could have. But you need to think bigger picture. Think of all the jobs it created. Obviously, it didn't create a job for a tailor because it is clearly not tailored, but it created a lot of jobs in its production and I'm sure the salesman from Melon's Tall & Fat Store got a hefty commission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6W2tXk6yBs

Good hire if CPR stays out the way and lets him run it.

I'm pretty sure they will need CPR at some point. I heard Rhodes has lined up CPR training for all his staff for some reason. There is absolutely no truth to the rumor that a half naked Annie the CPR doll was seen in Rhoads office. However, I have heard he practices his postgame speeches to her, and the doll removes her clothing on her on own. It's that exciting.

What's even more interesting is that I was checking my investment in McDonalds this morning and there is a new location planned at 1800 South 4th St., Ames, Iowa 50011. It will be called the McDonald's Press Box. The brand colors match perfectly.

Yes, you could have. But you need to think bigger picture. Think of all the jobs it created. Obviously, it didn't create a job for a tailor because it is clearly not tailored, but it created a lot of jobs in its production and I'm sure the salesman from Melon's Tall & Fat Store got a hefty commission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6W2tXk6yBs

True, while the Ethiopian children might be SOL, the Bangledeshi children will be at close to full employment.

Latest posts