Iowa State Game Predictions

WDMBleacherHawk

Ill take Iowa winning 28-6. Not a very exciting game, but coker get s three scores on the ground and Mcnutt picks up a twenty yard touch down. Iowa only up 10-6 at half and we all panic

Ill take Iowa winning 28-6. Not a very exciting game, but coker get s three scores on the ground and Mcnutt picks up a twenty yard touch down. Iowa only up 10-6 at half and we all panic

you need to drink some more of that hawkeye vodka and rethink your prediction. Or try some 1800 and man up.

How does Iowa get 4 touchdowns in the game and have 10 points at half and only end up with 28 points?? A Missed XP and a couple safeties?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E]Prediction - Pain.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Iowa-35
ISU-10
Coker will play much better and vandy and mcnutt will kill the isu dbs all game and jantz will be picked off at least 2 times

Rusty better have his shoe strings tied up xtra tight. based on what i saw from our dl yesterday, and the reports of the clownz OL yesterday, he gonna be scramblin' for his life. good thing he has those intangibles - the moxy.

If Osemele is out next week the Iowa DLine may have to fill out a change of address form because they are going to be in the ISU backfield all day long.

Iowa wins 45-10. And it probably won't actually be that close IMO. Like last year, Iowa will let off the gas pedal and ISU will score meaningless points late in the game.

After witnessing last night's debacle in Ames, I don't know how any Cyclone fan can possibly predict anything other than a Hawkeye blowout.

UNI owned the line of scrimmage pretty much all night long. That's not a good recipe going into the Iowa game.

Isu should really hope osemele is healthy. Even isu's own announcers said it was awful oline play. I imagine Iowa's d line is a little better than UNI. I still think it will be relatively low scoring.
Iowa 24
ISU 10

I remember a pretty good Iowa team needing a MIRACLE to beat UNI so in my opinion that game means nothing. Never look past the clones no matter how bad they are.

I remember a pretty good Iowa team needing a MIRACLE to beat UNI so in my opinion that game means nothing. Never look past the clones no matter how bad they are.

Yeah. Good point. I hope it's like last year, but history has shown us that ISU plays very well at times in these games.

Latest posts