iowa state can now see

It was the right call on the charge. The announcers explained the rule. You sure you're not an ISU fan?
Are you referring to Kellog saying Craft's heel was up? That does not matter. Kellog did not know what the rule was.

ISU loses 75% of their points, 48% of their rebounds, 73% of their assists.

What juco/outcasts do they have transferring in next year?

ISU fans spent all year bashing Booker, I'm sure now they'll be all over his nuts for showing he cares. ****in clowns

Thank you very kindly.....

That was quick, most excellent.....

sadiowa.gif

:cool:

In the NFL that's what they call building through free agency. What Fran is doing is the equivalent of building through the draft. I will take the building through the draft approach every time.

ISU had the game, bad call on the charge would have been and one.
Craft who can't hit the broad side of a barn splashes a three.
I am by no means an ISU fan, but screw you Suckeyes.
If there is a team that I despise worse than the Goofs, it the Suckeyes.

ISU gave it a good shot but in the end, their team full of 5th year seniors couldn't get it done.
It's obvious the people who do not have to live here in Iowa with the Clown fans.
Aaron Craft is my new favorite player. Go Bucks.
Go BIG..
Big 12 is 2-4. Hell if you count the teams that were tainted by the Big 12, (Colorado & Missouri) they are 2-6.

Like a previous poster on here said, I want to start reading some criticisms of some of the other leagues that are sucking in the tourney. They seem to pile on when the BIG has a bad year.

Iowa State next year will be iowa this year - young talent in backcourt, probably nit squad.

Or if Craft doesn't leave at least 2 points on the rim, he doesn't get a chance to take the kill shot.

Yeah, both teams left some points out there at the line. Both teams made some hella shots. It was a great game. I do feel bad for the ISU guys though.

Ejim and Ning will be tough to handle. I think they will be a bubble team. They got shooters coming in, better outside shooters than on this team, IMO. Will lack experience and defense.

The questionable call was not the reason ISU lost. OSU averaged 64 pts per game in the Big10. Their highest output during the Big10 season was 74 points. ISU gives up 78 points, they lost because they suck defensively. I actually like Freddy, but with that many good athletes ISU should be better defensively.

Craft shoots a free throw about as gracefully as Nebraska's Uncle Rico Martinez throws a football. But go B1G!

The questionable call was not the reason ISU lost. OSU averaged 64 pts per game in the Big10. Their highest output during the Big10 season was 74 points. ISU gives up 78 points, they lost because they suck defensively. I actually like Freddy, but with that many good athletes ISU should be better defensively.

#1 in b10 stRUGGLED w #4 in b12. Nuff said. B10 IS over rated.

This X a 1000........Not only this year, but moving forward as well. If ISU ever wants to contend for a conference title and/or go deep in the tournament defense has to be more of a priority.

In the NFL that's what they call building through free agency. What Fran is doing is the equivalent of building through the draft. I will take the building through the draft approach every time.

How's that working out for you? #nit