Iowa Oregon gamethread **OFFICIAL**

All things considered, I'm happy with the season. And at least Gatens had a chance at some postseason play. Can't wait to see what next season's team looks like.

well....a ok to good season by Iowa. But you hate to see it end on a **** poor defensive effort against a team I think we should have beat. One thing is for sure...Marble has confidence...and the future is bright.

Well... we did end up the season on a winning note at Carver vs Dayton. That was great for Gatens and others. School of hard knocks today. Just didn't get Gatens involved or Oregon made sure they didn't. It is what it is... you won't win many games allowing 70+% shooting. This reminded me of the Indiana game earlier this year.

You are BB illiterate. If we played defense, we'd have 5 or 6 guys fouled out. Did you just tune in during the second half??

Wrong. I've watched the same game as you and Iowa played terrible on Defense. Dude all you do is whine about refs every single game thread. It's your M.O.

"we see where some of next year's scoring is coming from. but need to replace BC so marble can play the wing"

I think the two incoming PG recruits should suffice.

Latest posts