Iowa Oregon gamethread **OFFICIAL**

Great to see Basabe turn it around at the end of the season. Him, White, Marble and hopefully a couple of newcomers will really take this team to where it needs to go.

OK, now I'm really curious. Am I heading down to city hall? Not tomorrow, but I've been known to be a frequent guest there.

You're scaring me VH. Are you stalking me?

No, I just read the CR speed camera thread and you and some other poster were talking lawyer-ese and making half-baked attempts to conceal that you're lawyers...which is odd, because every lawyer I've ever met has always found a way to work the fact that he's a lawyer into the first sentence he speaks when he opens his mouth.
Like doctors: they just can not wait to tell people that they are doctors.

You're just envious of me because I have a killer gig with tons of flex time and a home office. :cool:
Heading down to city hall tomorrow?
You running for Mayor, Vin.....

If you are I'll send a crew of ballot padding maniacs down SouthEast, not that you would need help......

Let me know, I would love to unleash my posse.....

No, I just read the CR speed camera thread and you and some other poster were talking lawyer-ese and making half-baked attempts to conceal that you're lawyers...which is odd, because every lawyer I've ever met has always found a way to work the fact that he's a lawyer into the first sentence he speaks when he opens his mouth.

Don't forget about engineers and fighter pilots.

To bad your blinded by officiating every game. :D

You're confusing him with Herby, who literally complains about the officiating every game (although he was conspicuously absent today). I'm not typically a guy who blames the refs, but today it certainly appeared as though they were making it difficult for Iowa to play defense. It seemed like we couldn't even lay a finger on them.

Ya see that P40? Think about it buddy.
Good post Olive

I don't have to think about it.. Iowa gave up just 10 points at the free throw line in the first half on 10 fouls to Oregon. 37 points from the field. ..You and Olive should go take a nap now.. :)

You're confusing him with Herby, who literally complains about the officiating every game (although he was conspicuously absent today). I'm not typically a guy who blames the refs, but today it certainly appeared as though they were making it difficult for Iowa to play defense. It seemed like we couldn't even lay a finger on them.

He got the hammer....

You running for Mayor, Vin.....

If you are I'll send a crew of ballot padding maniacs down SouthEast, not that you would need help......

Let me know, I would love to unleash my posse.....

I wouldn't want to be mayor of Huntersville for all the tea in China, Jack. This little burg of mine is too full of whiny narcissists. I've attended several meetings of the town commission, and the self-important crap that these spoiled honkies bring before the mayor & commissioners is unreal.
"I want (fill in selfish desire) on my street!" I want! I deserve! Me Me ME!!!

Tough to hold a lead in a game of that tempo when you get no offensive production from your bench. Next year can't get here soon enough.

I don't know that officiating swung the game, but I do know that Oregon had nothing going offensively in the first half other than free throws. You have to know you're going to deal with that on the road, though.

Seriously they had nothing in the first half but free throws?? Oregon had 10 points at the line. They scored 47.. You do the math..

As an engineer, I'd like to comment.

Wait, I see what you did there...

It's ironic to me that you're The Smartest Guy In The Room, yet you haven't figured out how to maximize your page view here. You cracked on me and mentioned page 31?
LOL.
I'm on page 13. DERPSO.

Great to see Basabe turn it around at the end of the season. Him, White, Marble and hopefully a couple of newcomers will really take this team to where it needs to go.

Time to let this game go. Next year Woodbury, Meyer and Olesani will have to play big in the middle even if they take their lumps.

White starting and McCabe and maybe Basabe backing up at the big forward.

Or white plays a big wing/3 with basabe and mccabe sharing the big forward.

Marble at the two with Oglesby backing him up.

Then gesell and clemmons will be at the point.

Sorry. I'm not a lawyer. I couldn't take the pay cut. I just know the folks that make laws. I've found knowing these folks can prove useful in business.

That's all. carry on.

Sorry. I'm not a lawyer. I couldn't take the pay cut. I just know the folks that make laws. I've found knowing these folks can prove useful in business.

That's all. carry on.

Oh, so you sell colorful plastic pellets too, eh? ;)

I would've happily taken a 51-37 lead at halftime.
If that happened Iowa loses 97-98.

Back on topic, you made this dramatic comment Olivecourt and I quote: I do know that Oregon had nothing going offensively in the first half other than free throws

37 points is had nothing going offensively??? Any team in the country would take 37 for a Halftime score.

Latest posts