Iowa Oregon gamethread **OFFICIAL**

Oregon FT attempted= 32
Iowa FT attempted= 15

You truly have no clue, do you?

telling stat, TK.
refs and broadcasters were totally biased in favor of oregon
it is hard to dispute what eyes saw and ears heard

Story of the season, poor interior defense and not recognizing the shooter.....

Inability to hold a lead.....

Don't know if we could have won in an evenly called game, or not, probably not. However I don't believe we would have won in Seattle. Oregon's attitude was irritating, and because of that I would love to see the Huskies destroy the punks.....

Excellent season, all things considered, exceeding my wildest expectations.....

Looking for an invitation to the Dance next year.....

:D

Don't know if we could have won in an evenly called game, or not, probably not. However I don't believe we would have won in Seattle. Oregon's attitude was irritating, and because of that I would love to see the Huskies destroy the punks.....

Great post, Jack, and I agree with every word. :)

We just need to think of this as our dancing lesson....

To bad your blinded by officiating every game. :D

Dude, I've complained about the officiating maybe 5 or 6 games this year. There have been games that we were the beneficiaries of the officiating too and I pointed that out also. Anyone that understands basketball understands that the BB officiating nationwide has gone downhill tremendously. There's nothing wrong with pointing it out.

Last edited:

Yeah, ya know us cons, family oriented fun. Also work so don't have much time for 30,000 blog posts. Pretty boring guys.

You're just envious of me because I have a killer gig with tons of flex time and a home office. :cool:
Heading down to city hall tomorrow?

You're just envious of me because I have a killer gig with tons of flex time and a home office. :cool:
Heading down to city hall tomorrow?

OK, now I'm really curious. Am I heading down to city hall? Not tomorrow, but I've been known to be a frequent guest there.

You're scaring me VH. Are you stalking me?

Tough to hold a lead in a game of that tempo when you get no offensive production from your bench. Next year can't get here soon enough.

I don't know that officiating swung the game, but I do know that Oregon had nothing going offensively in the first half other than free throws. You have to know you're going to deal with that on the road, though.

Fran's got to get a couple guys in there that love to play lock down D. That matador D isn't going to cut it at the next level. And we should expect good things next year.

telling stat, TK.
refs and broadcasters were totally biased in favor of oregon
it is hard to dispute what eyes saw and ears heard
Somewhat disgraceful, Vin.....

More than biased, if I was Fran, I would be incarcerated right now facing impending charges of manslaughter.....

Latest posts