IOWA one for the ages vs. Stanford Rose Bowl game thread.

What is really sad about this game is if we just made a good showing we could have ended up ranked high next season. Now we won't even be in the top twenty.......... and now everyone is laughing at us.

I'm back to...KF is a solid dude but we need some new blood. I mean Stanford is punking us on national television. Just frustrated and saddened by this effort and prep.

What is really sad about this game is if we just made a good showing we could have ended up ranked high next season. Now we won't even be in the top twenty.......... and now everyone is laughing at us.

Pretty much. It would have been better overall for the program to go 8-4 and end up in some nondescript bowl. This is way, WAY worse because you got zero meaningful titles AND did lasting and systemic damage to your program.

Yeah man, our football program is terrible and probably always will be and this nationally televised butt kicking is still​ funny as hell.
When you find joy in anothers pain it says a lot about a person. It says you're a loser. When you punch the clock at McDonalds in the morning you'll feel like the loser that you are. Do you want fries with that?

Not over yet. Score here and make a little comeback in the second half. Make it respectable, at least.

BTW, how the heck did Northwestern beat this team? Unfathomable.

CJ having a heck of a game. Ironic that Jake will finish the year with better stats, player of the game in a good bowl game and probably ranked higher.

West coast games are almost always a disaster, but fortunately, no one we care about watches them. !st game in a long time I haven't been in attendance at an Iowa game. But it's the Rose Bowl, so very wise decision. My opinion. I also think Wadley needs to be used outside, not inside.

CJ having a heck of a game. Ironic that Jake will finish the year with better stats, player of the game in a good bowl game and probably ranked higher.

Yep...can't argue this, either. Jake wins, Kirk loses. Once again...so very Iowa.

I hope KF just takes a dump on the floor during half and says "that was your effort" and leaves the room!

Latest posts