IOWA one for the ages vs. Stanford Rose Bowl game thread.

******* fire KF, this is embarrassing. Hes been stealing money from Iowa for the lay six years, just a ******* overpaid fraud. Hope he enjoyed his vacation cause he sure as hell hasn't done any work over the last month.

As bad as this is for us watching at home, I feel bad for all the loyal Iowa fans who spend a crapload of hard-earned money to fly their families out to Pasadena. They deserved much better.

dear kurt, Please either retire or go to the nfl. It's time for something new. Yes, we went undefeated, but really, half of those wins were porly coached and won in spite of you. It's time. You've had a good run. But too many times have your bone headedness cost us games. New Kirk gave us gleams of hope, but too much ole kurt has shown us that you'll never change.

And yet you're a fan of a team that sh**s its pants when it hears the word football and a member of cyfan that rushes the field to play with the s**t.
Congrats on starting over with your football team for the 100th time in the last 100 years.

Yep, our football team is godawful.

It's not making me enjoy this game any less.

dear kurt, Please either retire or go to the nfl. It's time for something new. Yes, we went undefeated, but really, half of those wins were porly coached and won in spite of you. It's time. You've had a good run. But too many times have your bone headedness cost us games. New Kirk gave us gleams of hope, but too much ole kurt has shown us that you'll never change.

This is true^^

I've never walked out on a game after the first quarter but I did today. If Iowa isn't going to show up I'm not going to bother to watch. This game brings back memories of the hawkslayer bowl.

Yeah man, our football program is terrible and probably always will be and this nationally televised butt kicking is still​ funny as hell.

Yeah mr. enjoying it to much.........it'll come back ten fold in basketball i'm sure. Can't wait for that!!!!!! The clowns just keep dropping in the polls......down down down. I thing is sure though...I won't go over to that lousey stinking cyclown to tell you about it. My computer might catch a virus!

I was thinking last night that Iowa would have given Alabama a nuch better game then MSU. Silly me. Wearing those rose colored glasses.

Yeah man, our football program is terrible and probably always will be and this nationally televised butt kicking is still​ funny as hell.

12-0 regular season. I'll be fine with that after the sting of this wears off. But hey At least iowa state football has cheese dick videos of their douchey new coach!!!!!