IOWA one for the ages vs. Stanford Rose Bowl game thread.

Yeah mr. enjoying it to much.........it'll come back ten fold in basketball i'm sure. Can't wait for that!!!!!! The clowns just keep dropping in the polls......down down down. I thing is sure though...I won't go over to that lousey stinking cyclown to tell you about it. My computer might catch a virus!
Let it all out man, it's ok.

Can't watch this anymore and put up with phuq head clonebags coming over and posting their BS. One thing I really hate about HN. No moderation whatsoever. This will go on for the next 2 or 3 days until JDM decides to wander over and see what's going on.

Even then doubtful he'll do anything. I'm out.

Just had to check in to see how folks are handling the humiliating destruction on the field. Not as badly as I thought. Personally, I turned the game off after the punt return TD making it 28-0 because this game is over. It looks like Stanford is playing Purdue out there. The worst thing about it all is that Iowa is proving all of those national critics right today because they look like true pretenders. Seemingly have no business being on the same field with Stanford, completely outclassed in every phase of the game. Heck I've been calling for Ferentz to be fired for years and even I bought into the hype this year. Silly me.

Motigerhawk;1483against 081 said:
I was thinking last night that Iowa would have given Alabama a nuch better game then MSU. Silly me. Wearing those rose colored glasses.

We wouldn't gain a yard against Bama.

This game is over. Iowa doesn't have an aggressive enough defense to stop them quickly. We are put together for close games that allow the bend and not break type of defense. We are to far behind to catch up to them.

When a facemask happens at the beginning of a play but the flag comes out at the end of a play it makes me think the ref was waiting to see if the pass completion would be better gain for the offense. Makes me think Big 12 refs have a bias against the BIG.

Latest posts