Iowa Offense fights the Defense after Ohio State game

I heard the offense planned a blitz attack, and since the defense didn't know what a blitz was it was going to work. Then Stanzi took a sack and KOK burned an extra time out. Then everyone seemed tired and worn out. So our fifth Kicker on scholarship tried to kicked Gordon in the junk, but just got upper thigh. Gordon didn't want to play for a team that didn't have a good kicker.

Actually here is how it went down: The defense gave the offense three chances to hit them first. Punch one, missed, punch two, missed, punch three missed leading to a three and out. That is when Mossbrucker mouthed off to Clayborn. Clyborn chased after him. A few linemen got in the way and that is when AC has to take a knee and drink some water and catch his breath. So, it was much to do about nothing!

This is what I heard from "credible" sources went down. Sash and Stanzi were arguing and Sash told Stanzi he couldn't hit him in the face with a football. So Sash took position 10 yards away and Ricky for some reason kept throwing it at ARob 4 yards away from him.

It was actually an all out brawl until they heard the sound of a clearing throat. Everyone looks up to see Bob Sanders with flames coming out of his eyes. Nobody knows for sure what happened after that. But someone close to the program reported that Bob was leaving the locker room whistling the Iowa fight song and several hawks with what appeared to be their butts up around their shoulder area.

Basically what happened is that Mossbrucker lipped off to Clayborn and Ballard. AC and CB went after Mossbrucker but half way across the locker room they had to stop and take a knee and get some water, so Trent got away.

This made me giggle like a little girl.

Overblown and not worth even worrying about. End of story.

So you dont think the kickers can hold their own? What they lack in size they make up for in ...........well they have more energy at the end of the game, and their wirery(replacements reference).

This is what I heard from "credible" sources went down. Sash and Stanzi were arguing and Sash told Stanzi he couldn't hit him in the face with a football. So Sash took position 10 yards away and Ricky for some reason kept throwing it at ARob 4 yards away from him.

This one mad me laugh the most, because it is so true.