***Iowa @ NW Game thread***

I believe the proper term is "moran."

images

;)

Nicely done Thunder, but I would just ignore him, he will be banned not before the day is over but before the game is over and you won't have to worry about his ignorance anymore.

Sorry, I'll start breaking down the game tape and send it, along with my advanced scouting report for OSU to Kirk, that way I'll be doing my part as a fan. And yes, let's ignore the fact that we've had as much success under Kirk as we have had in the 100+ year history of this program, and ignore that we are in one of the worst states in the country in terms of producing D-1 football players, and act like Ferentz is the only thing holding us back from becoming a dynasty. You're right, you're a much better fan than me.

Please point out where at in my post that I stated I'm a "much better fan than you". It just frustrates me how some people think Kirk is perfect and can't do any wrong when there are obvious things they could do to help our cause and chances.

I wonder what they talk about on sports message boards where they don't discuss anything in a critical manner? Is it one big long thread that just says "WE ARE AWESOME!!!" Sounds fun.

I only bet against them when I know they are favored by too many points. Like today.

And it appears I shall win again.[/QUO

So if Iowa losses the game and you win the bet, are you happy? On the contrary, if Iowa wins but doesn't cover, are you ******. Great examples of why I stay away from Iowa games as an Iowa fan. You need Iowa to win, but by less than 10. Then you can be happy both ways. Too much to hope for!

Best of luck to ya though!

Nicely done Thunder, but I would just ignore him, he will be banned not before the day is over but before the game is over and you won't have to worry about his ignorance anymore.

Really, I'm amused by it.

Trust me...being called a moron on a message board does not hurt my psyche.

;)

I would like to see a linebacker come up and put a hurtin on one of these backs before the game is over

I only bet against them when I know they are favored by too many points. Like today.

And it appears I shall win again.[/QUO

So if Iowa losses the game and you win the bet, are you happy? On the contrary, if Iowa wins but doesn't cover, are you ******. Great examples of why I stay away from Iowa games as an Iowa fan. You need Iowa to win, but by less than 10. Then you can be happy both ways. Too much to hope for!

Best of luck to ya though!

That's called a "victory tax."

Always bet against your team...that way you win either monetarily or psychologically.

Latest posts