***Iowa @ NW Game thread***

Probably as long as it keeps guiding us to 10 win seasons and Jan 1st bowl games.

Know what I love? How some fans will blindly follow and support Kirk because "he's the best we'll ever get" and "we'll never be a championship caliber team" so when our coach shows obvious faults that can easily be fixed (clock management for instance), you just ignore it. Good coaches ADJUST and keep learning how to improve their coaching skills. Not just settling into their stubborn ways just because that's "how we play".

Everyone needs to step off the ledge. I'm as frustrated as the next guy, but we have another half of football. Did you guys watch any games last season? The defense is playing well, the offense will get it going.

And we thought the offense would get it going last week as well and look at how that turned out. As long as we run with 8 and 9 man fronts this offense isn't going anywhere.

You guys need to get out of here and get in the live chat. It's much more entertaining, plus there is not permanat record of the stupid stuff you say.

Well, at least I'm too sick to have gone to the gamewatch today. Otherwise I might be passed out on the bar from frustration drinking right now. We all know what the offense CAN do. I think that is why there is so much negativity and frustration right now. How frustrating was it last week watching the offense fail to punch it in? Then, they go 88 yards on 3 plays in 55 seconds. Where the heck was that offense all game?

Ugh.

Know what I love? How some fans will blindly follow and support Kirk because "he's the best we'll ever get" and "we'll never be a championship caliber team" so when our coach shows obvious faults that can easily be fixed (clock management for instance), you just ignore it. Good coaches ADJUST and keep learning how to improve their coaching skills. Not just settling into their stubborn ways just because that's "how we play".

Sorry, I'll start breaking down the game tape and send it, along with my advanced scouting report for OSU to Kirk, that way I'll be doing my part as a fan. And yes, let's ignore the fact that we've had as much success under Kirk as we have had in the 100+ year history of this program, and ignore that we are in one of the worst states in the country in terms of producing D-1 football players, and act like Ferentz is the only thing holding us back from becoming a dynasty. You're right, you're a much better fan than me.

You're certainly not the only moron in this thread who has no clue, but you're one of the dumber ones.

I believe the proper term is "moran."

images

;)

You mean the 3 play 70 yard game winning drive?

Way to pick out the only good drive of the half, what about the rest of the half? Sorry but NW is better then Indiana and if Iowa waits until 2 minutes left to put together a 3 play 70 yard drive they will lose.

Latest posts