***Iowa @ NW Game thread***

Really really.

images

I put it on Stanzi.....if he doesn't throw that ridiculous int this game isn't close at the end. A terrible throw at a terrible time. I think he has thrown 3 int's on the same route this year...deep down the middle when the safety stays home.

Persa is a much better all around player than Stanzi is! I am a stanzi fan, but Persa is a stud!

So.....what's Ferentz' combined record against Penn State and Michigan compared to Northwestern and Iowa State?
Good thing we didn't have to play Illinois or Purdue this year.

I'm also now pretty worried about that Minnesota team. At 0-5 in the Big 10, they're a real threat to us.

Anyone who abandons the run is a real threat to us.

Anyone who'd patient enough to pass on us can beat us.

So what year are we looking at for us to have a chance at the Rose Bowl. I'd like to see one and it won't happen next year for sure.

time to play next year's guys. oh wait, ferentz doesn't look out for the next year. keep playing these useless f%cks.

This quote is just a turd fergeson if I ever saw one. DON'T TRASH THE PLAYERS that bad man. It is okay to critique or complain but not light them on fire and then drop a nuke on them that is just **** poor.

Not a good game by anyone. Stanzi a dumb pick when there was no need to throw downfield and another long, long drive that Iowa's defense couldn't stop when it was needed.

2 weeks in a row the offense has made the opponents' defense look great. Averaging 35 points until Iowa plays such stalwart Hoosier and Wildcat defensive units.

You realize i can also see your other screen name, right?

I hope you can see where that other screen name logs in. Most of the time it's in Iowa City. Then there's the summer where it's in Corydon. And then the occassional weekend. In case there's any fuzziness there, it's a safe bet that I'm a student at Iowa, and Mace is my dad.

Latest posts