Iowa Nike Pro Combat Gear

Dtwill do you or did you like any of the older Iowa unis? Just wondering I like to poke fun at you but you are a diehard for the current unis.

Dtwill do you or did you like any of the older Iowa unis? Just wondering I like to poke fun at you but you are a diehard for the current unis.

Define "older iowa unis". Aside from a few bad Hayden-era designs, any of our past uniforms are better than any awful Pro-Nike uniforms. Our current uniforms are probably better than 90% of the uniforms that have ever been on a college football field. I'm dead serious about that and it's why I'm so passionate about this. If we looked like crap I wouldn't care if we wore your stupid jackazz idiot designs. I know you think I'm an old fuddy duddy who hates change, but it's not the case. I know good design and I f**king hate crap that looks like sh*t. It's embarrassing. Hate my opinion all you want. I don't care, because I'm right.

Define "older iowa unis". Aside from a few bad Hayden-era designs, any of our past uniforms are better than any awful Pro-Nike uniforms. Our current uniforms are probably better than 90% of the uniforms that have ever been on a college football field. I'm dead serious about that and it's why I'm so passionate about this. If we looked like crap I wouldn't care if we wore your stupid jackazz idiot designs. I know you think I'm an old fuddy duddy who hates change, but it's not the case. I know good design and I f**king hate crap that looks like sh*t. It's embarrassing. Hate my opinion all you want. I don't care, because I'm right.

Easy pal. I understand what you mean. I was just curious if you liked any other jerseys.

As for new unis you dont have to wear them and they are made for recruiting so hate them all you want. I on the other hand I dont care what they look like if the recruits like them. I guess you would rather look good and lose than look bad and win.

The uniforms look great as they are. I hope that the combat uniforms don't look like the throwback ones...

One thing I don't like about our current uniforms: The socks

Why did we switch to the longer NFL style socks a few years ago? I really prefer the more traditional shorter college style socks we use to have.

It looks kinda weird...you don't really see any other college teams do that.

One thing I don't like about our current uniforms: The socksWhy did we switch to the longer NFL style socks a few years ago? I really prefer the more traditional shorter college style socks we use to have.It looks kinda weird...you don't really see any other college teams do that.

At least our guys were not wearing the socks like mishitigan. now they were bad.

Latest posts