Iowa - MSU Big 10 Semifinal Game Thread

Lord, I understand a tactful flop is part of basketball, but I absolutely cannot stand when it is blatantly obvious and it still gets called...

I mean, I've seen a lot of bad charge calls, but this was basically in slow motion. I honestly cannot fathom what lead the ref to call the charge. I just can't. Hopefully Iowa bails him out by winning :).

Iowa got the ball back and MSU isn't fouling. The Hawks can bring it to 20 seconds with at least a 3 point lead.

Kachine offensive rebound and MSU fouls. Hit the free throws from here on out and it's on to the championship!

God, we as Iowa basketball fans need this......what a sweet win this would be with the Wrestling team taking 15 in a row to start their day....

God, we as Iowa basketball fans need this......what a sweet win this would be with the Wrestling team taking 15 in a row to start their day....

+1. What a great day this has been. Wrestlers dominate the early session and the lady hawks play for the big 10 title now after a huge win securing a NCAA spot. Tomorrow will be pretty darn fun now too!

Is Bluder upset about the elbow? It didn't look intentional to me (although she has a bloody lip). Kachine makes the first---I think the NCAA tournament is now locked up!

Awesome! Thanks for the updates guys, you've made being some 8000 miles away from Iowa athletics as tolerable as it can be since football season! Way to go Hawks! Let's crown two conference champions tomorrow!

Any thoughts on who we want tomorrow? I know Wisconsin is the obvious choice, but Iowa had really good chances to win against OSU this season.

Ok, I guess I'm still hoping Wiscy pulls it out, but I'm feeling confident for the Hawks tomorrow.

Any thoughts on who we want tomorrow? I know Wisconsin is the obvious choice, but Iowa had really good chances to win against OSU this season.

Ok, I guess I'm still hoping Wiscy pulls it out, but I'm feeling confident for the Hawks tomorrow.

I would like Wisconsin, but now that we are pretty much a lock for the NCAA i dont care as much. OSU would be fun to play but we obviously have a MUCH better shot against Wisconsin.

I want Ohio State...nothing better than beating the best to win it all.

I want Ohio State...nothing better than beating the best to win it all.

I kind of felt the same way---plus a victory would be big for seeding---but I'm not sure I could put up with another game of Prahalis's random taunting and talking. Man she annoys me.

They just said Kachine needs stitches. Should still play, but that's not good. Hopefully it won't affect her tomorrow.

Latest posts