Iowa - MSU Big 10 Semifinal Game Thread

I think the TO on the fast break a couple possessions ago was huge... we were starting to build momentum and if they could have converted the pass and the lay up it could have been a game changing... since they didn't convert MSU has came back with a bucket and a three and gotten the MO back

The bright side is that their games have looked like this a number of times this season, and they usually pull away with like six minutes left.

It was about this time in yesterday's game that the refs decided to take over the game. Does Ed Hightower train the women's officials, by chance?

I'm supposed to be relaxing this weekend...think I'm going to bow out of the game for awhile and check back in a few.

do explain. keeping up with the game on gametracker and the message board, apparently women's basketball isn't the hot ticket on afn...

Kachine drove to the hoop and the MSU player was set up for the charge for like an hour and a half. Kachine saw this and basically jumped around her and made the shot. The MSU girl just fell over anyway. I'm not sure there was any contact, but if there was it was because the MSU player stuck her hip over to try to make up for poor positioning. It was awful.

Lord, I understand a tactful flop is part of basketball, but I absolutely cannot stand when it is blatantly obvious and it still gets called...

Kachine gives the Hawks the lead with 1:30 left, but MSU goes down and ties it back up. Basically a one minute game now.

Latest posts