Iowa - MSU Big 10 Semifinal Game Thread

I would say with 100% certainty.....yes.

Haha...I was hoping I wasn't wrong! I'd like to see the other girl if there's a prettier one!

These misses are going to pi$$ me off...so are charging fouls when the chick is still sliding in...that's getting REALLY old already...

iahawk 20, this game is on the big ten network. I think most people are watching it. So I am not sure if these updates are neccesary. You do a very good job on this, and I have followed them when not on tv, but I just dont know if anyone is following this since its on tv

iahawk 20, this game is on the big ten network. I think most people are watching it. So I am not sure if these updates are neccesary. You do a very good job on this, and I have followed them when not on tv, but I just dont know if anyone is following this since its on tv

Probably true....and easier to watch for me too. :)

If someone needs the updates because they cannot watch post here and i will continue...otherwise i wont post the frequent updates.

Does anyone else feel like Iowa has a great opportunity to blow this game open now? I feel like we are close to getting hot....i hope.

Latest posts