Iowa - MSU Big 10 Semifinal Game Thread

Does anyone else feel like Iowa has a great opportunity to blow this game open now? I feel like we are close to getting hot....i hope.

I sure hope to feel that way soon, but right now I'm feeling it's about to crumble the way they're turning it over and getting fouls called on them.

I sure hope to feel that way soon, but right now I'm feeling it's about to crumble the way they're turning it over and getting fouls called on them.

Of course as soon as i posted that MSU drops in 4 quick points. I should be punched for even posting that comment.

Ok, Wahlin just went around DeHaan, then instead of going to the basket she stops and has a jumper swatted from someone else...this is as frustrating as watching the guys.

Well Iowa down 26-25 at the half and we have not played well at all. Easy halftime discussion.....NCAA bid on the line ladies.

I expect a different team in the final 20 minutes.

I know this is on BTN, but I really appreciate the first half effort from the folks in this thread. I missed the first half so it was nice to have a little recap before play resumed. Hopefully the Hawks can clean things up soon.

Latest posts