IOWA- Minny game thread

Does Fran coach teams to not have a leader. Even Lick had leaders, Cole, Gatens. This team should be named the Iowa Milquetoasts.

Most teams are aggressive or methodical in their approach to playing style. This team has no identity. I have to put the blame for that on Fran. It's like they don't know what to do on the floor. Maybe the constant shuffling of lineups is leaving them confused.

Holy hell man. The first half was rough but this site has some of the worst fans I've ever seen. Calling for Fran to be fired at half? Seriously? Some of you should turn your computer's off and never post on the Internet ever again

I'm preparing myself for a loss. When we play like we don't care it usually lasts the full game. I'd be thrilled if Gabe or AW would try to take over. This team is begging for someone to be a leader.

We're right there in the score. Give the ball to Jok. Give him all the shots since nobody else has the guts to shoot.

Last edited:
Holy hell man. The first half was rough but this site has some of the worst fans I've ever seen. Calling for Fran to be fired at half? Seriously? Some of you should turn your computer's off and never post on the Internet ever again
Have you ever been on a message board of any team before? Just so you know nobody is forcing you to be here. If you're looking for a cookie cutter world to live in there's many groups that require everybody to think and speak alike.

Couldn't agree more. There are some really good posters and Jon's insight is great, but there seems to be a lot more disrespectful and or pessimistic posters than I like to see.

Have you ever been on a message board of any team before? Just so you know nobody is forcing you to be here. If you're looking for a cookie cutter world to live in there's many groups that require everybody to think and speak alike.

I've been on MANY messages boards and have more posts on them than I care to admit to. The way the team and it's coaches are treated on this board is not normal whatsoever. There is nothing you can say to justify the way some posters act on here.

Latest posts