IOWA- Minny game thread

It's shaping up to be a bad day for Iowa sports.

1. Men's basketball ball played uninspired most of the night and lost to a team that didn't play well tonight.

2. Iowa Football (KF) announced some so called coaching changes that only make us scratch our heads.

3. Woman's basketball (In the 1st half) played about as uninspired as the men. Hopefully they'll turn it around in the 2nd half and save face for Iowa just a little bit.

1) I thought MN played pretty well, shot great in the 2nd. But point taken, Iowa shot and played poorly

2) I thought we wanted FB coaching changes

3) women are up 4 with 43 seconds to go.

Go Hawks.

1) I thought MN played pretty well, shot great in the 2nd. But point taken, Iowa shot and played poorly

2) I thought we wanted FB coaching changes

3) women are up 4 with 43 seconds to go.

Go Hawks.

1. Minnesota shot worse then Iowa and was out rebounded as well as only shooting 63% from the FT line to Iowa's 81%.

2. Yes, fans wanted coaching changes as in coaches being fired not re-assigned.

3. The women, as I stated, played a poor first half and came out and played like they are capable in the 2nd half which saved a little face for Iowa tonight.

1. Minnesota shot worse then Iowa and was out rebounded as well as only shooting 63% from the FT line to Iowa's 81%.

2. Yes, fans wanted coaching changes as in coaches being fired not re-assigned.

3. The women, as I stated, played a poor first half and came out and played like they are capable in the 2nd half which saved a little face for Iowa tonight.

Fair enough. The turnovers were killer.

Fair enough. The turnovers were killer.

Agree.

Not to pick on one player or one play, but when your team is down by 3 with 15 seconds left and your junior point guard drives right down the lane at a big man, that's not the smartest thing to do. It wasn't as if he'd had luck tonight doing this.

Also, mental mistakes and passing up open shots during a game is a stat we never see. I'm sure they do when they watch film, but tonight Iowa had a lot of both and those never make the box score.

They looked so polar opposite of the Michigan and Maryland game. I can understand this happening once in a while, but Iowa seems to play 2 or 3 great games in a row and then 2 or 3 poor games in a row. It's the inconsistency of Iowa Basketball that drives me crazy.

Latest posts