IOWA- Minny game thread

B.F.D

Still looking like a team of pretenders. Typical Hawkeye response to the success of last 2 games. Can't maintain focus longer than a week ... and when they absolutely need it to take care of business.

When you can't score a point a minute maybe should look at joining the MAC and maybe getting 25 points in a half.

fight through it...

Shots need to fall. It would also help if we didn't turn it over every time down the court.

Refs are letting them be aggressive. ..so be aggressive! !

This team shouldn't even come out of the locker room, this game is over.

Dude... We are down 4. As bad as we played, if we can get a win and still play such a bad half. That's a good thing. Or at least better than the alternative of a lost.

I may be a little optimistic, but given how poorly we've played we're only down by 4. Minnesota has a 1-10 turnover advantage. Just be glad our defense is actually doing something and that they started to press early. Hopefully we'll get it figured out in the second half.

that was awful. *** chewing is an understatement! I don't know if this team responds to an *** chewing or not? They better, because they are going to get one!!!!

FOREVER!
Cripes, he doesn't even want to be out there and is mailing it in.

Is McCaffrey the only guy who doesn't see that!?

I agree. He passed up a wide open three, he's done. He really should not ever be out there.

Infuriating that Fran continues to be his teams own worst enemy with his ridiculous
line changes.

Hes to emotionally invested in some of these guys, the same way he was with McCabe last year.

I agree. He passed up a wide open three, he's done. He really should not ever be out there.

Infuriating that Fran continues to be his teams own worst enemy with his ridiculous
line changes.

Hes to emotionally invested in some of these guys, the same way he was with McCabe last year.

Can you say Ferentz? Unfortuneately with the basketball team i don't see many viable alternatives

Well, glidinghawk warned to watch out for the Goofs. I think he should've warned Iowa to watch out for the Hawks.

Good God it would be nice, just f-ing once, to watch a Hawkeye team come out and consistently take care of its business without crapping themselves in the face of great opportunity.

Yea, I'm mad, Bro!!:mad:

Latest posts