Iowa Mens BB @ Minnesota GAME THREAD

Payne at 5 turnovers and counting. Anyone who has penciled him in as a 4 year starter without question needs to watch a game like this to see how far Payne has to go

This past week I was in the Dells for work, it was amazing hearing people talk about how BAD, and I DO emphasize BAD, that IOWA is in BB(and this was in groups where they didnt know I was a IOWA fan). Many thought Bo called off the dogs, that they could easily scored over 90pts and held IOWA to 20. I dont disagree either.

This team is devolving(disintegrating actually), its getting worse, and I will be amazed if no one leaves(except Lick, he will have to be pushed out) at season's end. How can a coach watch his team get steamrolled (again) and not change up the D? Its not coaching when you refuse to adjust, to coach. This is sick.

Seriously Coach Lickliter. It took you that long to go to the aid of your injuried player.. Give me a break!!!!!!!!

Guys come on! It was senior night so we never had a chance! Agree, why do we even have to play the BTT game @ Michigan? Forfeit and save the embarrassment!

Latest posts