Iowa Media HAS To Admit Now That...

You're making blatantly insulting statements about other posters. That's a ban hammer offense. Is it not? In all seriousness. You're no better than the posters you want banned. Deal with that. This time, I'm not joking. If you had any moral fortitude, you'd voluntarily ban yourself.

I just liked a bunch of posts over on page 4 just to piss off ol’ @HuckFinn. Maybe encourage him to step back from the keyboard a spell. I got your 6 ... or your 4 ... or whatever.

I only occasionally watch the team and when I do, I see stuff that causes me to just shake my head. For example, a Gopher stole a pass and dribbled down court for a jam. Only Kreiner, who is no speed demon, ran his ass off and tried his hardest to block the shot. The rest of the Hawkeyes jogged back. Why?
I remember that play...ok, you got me on that one, you're right it looked like no other Iowa player cared at all. Good catch..lol

I remember that play...ok, you got me on that one, you're right it looked like no other Iowa player cared at all. Good catch..lol
The sad thing is, it's happened in every game this season. It happens more often than not. And it's really not a hard thing for a coach to correct. When you see it happen, call a time out (yes, it's worth wasting one) and very publicly bench the players that just loafed back on defense. Make them sit for the rest of the game.

Then don’t read it. They knew what they signed up for when they joined the team.

You want to give me a free education or better yet pay back all the tuition I’ve spent in my life, you can call me a meth headed, cross eyed, mentally defective cripple who can’t even touch the rim (that parts even true). I’ll let you insult my dead mother and laugh about it. I don’t care what a bunch of internet people think.

This is anonymous entertainment and if you’re easily offended the internet isn’t your cup of tea.
I'm not easily offended at all. I just don't like ignorant people.

The sad thing is, it's happened in every game this season. It happens more often than not. And it's really not a hard thing for a coach to correct. When you see it happen, call a time out (yes, it's worth wasting one) and very publicly bench the players that just loafed back on defense. Make them sit for the rest of the game.
It definitely happened in the recent Indiana game. Moss made a token attempt to go for a loose ball. I was in section FF row 31 and could clearly hear Fran voicing his displeasure with Moss. Isaiah then followed up that half hearted effort with a feeble closeout attempt of Johnson. He didn't see the floor the rest of the game.

It definitely happened in the recent Indiana game. Moss made a token attempt to go for a loose ball. I was in section FF row 31 and could clearly hear Fran voicing his displeasure with Moss. Isaiah then followed up that half hearted effort with a feeble closeout attempt of Johnson. He didn't see the floor the rest of the game.
I know what play you are talking about. I shook my head as I was watching it.
Bohannon's done it many times after a turnover. Just hang his head while the other team runs down and gets a layup or a dunk. The front court players are guilty too. It's a problem that permeates this roster from top to bottom. There's two ways to fix it. Crean about half of the players or bench the loafers for extended periods of time. Multiple games. The later probably sees Bohannon and Cook spending more time on the bench than in the games.

I know what play you are talking about. I shook my head as I was watching it.
Bohannon's done it many times after a turnover. Just hang his head while the other team runs down and gets a layup or a dunk. The front court players are guilty too. It's a problem that permeates this roster from top to bottom. There's two ways to fix it. Crean about half of the players or bench the loafers for extended periods of time. Multiple games. The later probably sees Bohannon and Cook spending more time on the bench than in the games.
JBo is starting to bring his glove to the plate, so to speak. He is forcing quick threes that he was making a month ago. Personally I'd like to see him shoot more 12-15 foot floaters when he's not connecting from long distance. In any case that game winning attempt against Indiana was from almost the exact same spot as the Kohl Center Dagger last year. Another example of how so many things that went right last year are not in the cards this year.

One thing is for certain. Every single person who posts on this board loves Iowa Basketball. A lot of the people on here want Fran gone because they have higher expectations. They have every right to express that opinion and be extremely disgusted with Fran, the media who defends him and the players who get a FREE ride to school and consistently hang their heads and refuse to show hustle. Just because you, yes you Huck, disagree and don’t have the balls to speak out when something is terribly wrong here..doesn’t mean you go crying to the moderators and ask they be gone. That’s 3rd grade shit man. Sorry if that offends you. Not really tho.

You think Ed Horton would have hung his head and let someone go in for an uncontested poster dunk. He would of blasted the bastard into the popcorn stand. How about Kent Hill? And they weren't even the baddest dudes on those teams. Inch for inch that honor would go to 6'3" Michael Reaves, one of my all time favorite Hawks. NOBODY messed with Michael Reaves.

Latest posts